At Badu sports we offer schools during their lunch time breaks an active lunch time break plan.
This involves our coaches helping with lunch hall behaviour or organising games for lunch time supervisors and play time leaders. Our aim is to give schools guidance towards making the most out of playtime and help supervisors to become more confident when leading games and also dealing with behavioural control.
Here is some of our key tasks during lunch period:
- Provide a positive role model to ensure that the school values are maintained.
- To interact with a positive and social manner towards all the children in your care.
- Ensure that equality is maintained at all times.
- Maintain an active, controlled and welcoming environment.
- Understand and implement all school’s policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Work with the school to set-up a new plan of action for challenging lunch time periods.